You do not know how to stand out among the hundreds of competitors at the exhibition? Specialists Alpaca Expo Group share secrets!
Participation in an exhibition is not in itself a guarantee of its success. The maximum return from the event can be obtained only thanks to the organized work of the staff and the high-quality exhibition stand. It should be attractive, interesting, cause a desire to go to him and encourage action.
We suggest to understand this question in more detail.
- 1. Taking care of the lighting. As a rule, exhibition centers have rather diffuse general illumination, therefore, visitors first of all pay attention to brightly lit stands. Various light elements make it possible to stand out among competitors, positively influence the mood of the public and encourage them to look to you. Directional lighting, the use of fluorescent and neon lamps focuses on specific objects or areas of the exhibition stand.
- 2. Bright colors. Along with the lighting, the successful combination of colors in the design of the exhibition stand attracts the attention of visitors. According to the research, the yellow color is the most memorable, the red color fixes the sight on the subject, the green color relaxes. Most often, the priority in the design of the exhibition stand is given to corporate colors. But if the brandbook of the company provides bright color combinations – use them boldly!
- 3. Dynamics. It has long been proven that moving objects draw attention to themselves seven times stronger than static ones. The effect of movement is embodied with the help of video clips on the monitor, a running line with advertising text, rotating stands with product samples or a company logo – any dynamic element makes your stand stand out favorably.
- 4. “Zest”. As you know, people pay attention to what is different from everything else. The design of the exhibition booth often uses curved lines, unusual shapes, intentional imbalances, original compositions or non-standard presentation of products.
- 5. Ay-stopper. As you might guess from the name, an i-stop is an advertising and PR element to attract attention. Its main task is to stop a casually cast glance, to amaze, to arouse curiosity and interest. The function of the I-Stopper at the exhibition stand is performed by promoters in suits of samples of a brand or product, full-growth images of cardboard products, graphic images or simple sequences in design, such as alternating black and white squares of a chessboard.
- 6. Images of people. People subconsciously reach for “theirs”: the determining factor can be gender, age, profession, social group, nationality. Images of people falling under the category of “their own” attract attention and inspire confidence, therefore visitors of the exhibition will subconsciously be interested in a stand with an image of people from their sphere. Also in the design often use photos of positive smiling people or images of celebrities.
- 7. Effect on the senses. At the exhibition, the visitors’ vision quickly gets tired of overload, therefore elements that affect hearing, smell, taste and touch are often used. For example, sound, multimedia equipment, aromatization, product tasting, even “quiet” fountains and waterfalls.
- 8. Competition. A small show at the exhibition stand will definitely be remembered by visitors to the exhibition. Contests, games, quizzes, testing products in the form of a game – any entertainment program involving the stand guests will distinguish you from competitors.
- 9. Photo for memory. Taking photographs is an affordable and attractive way for visitors to get a lot of targeted contacts. To do this, it is enough to organize a photo-zone at the exhibition stand, and then invite everyone passing by to take a picture. Interesting unusual scenery or beautifully dressed girls.
- 10. Advance marketing. Anticipation and excitement before the exhibition – the most effective way to create hype around an exhibition stand during its implementation. According to studies, approximately 70% of event visitors make up a list of brands and stands to visit even before it starts. Email distribution, free ticket drawing, social media posts with a hashtag of the exhibition name, video invitation – any options for preliminary advertising will increase the level of attendance at the exhibition booth.
Thanks to the experience gained in the 20 years of experience in the exhibition market, the designers and technicians of the Alpaca Expo Group take into account the smallest details when developing exhibition stands, therefore our projects always win the attention of exhibition visitors!